NFPA Indoor Cycling Certification
The National Fitness Professionals Associations Indoor Cycling Certification is designed to give you the skills you need to motivate and captivate students of all fitness levels.
Upon successful completion of the NFPA Indoor Cycling Certification you will understand proper techniques and body alignment, class development, teaching skills, as well as exercise science and, kinesiology as it applies to indoor cycling. You will develop the skills in designing and implementing cycle drills, while learning the communication skills, leadership and motivational instruction needed to be a successful Indoor Cycling Instructor.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must hold a current adult CPR card.
- Must obtain a CPR/AED card before results and IC certificate can be issued.
- You may sit through the seminar and exam; but, you will not receive any testing results until you provide proof of current CPR/AED information.
- CPR/AED certification must include live skills component. Renewals for CPR/AED can be online based.
Option 1: Online Certification Option 2: Live Seminar w/Proctored Exam
live seminar - 2 Day (lecture/lab)
- Exercise Science
- Bike Set-up
- Cardiovascular Training
- Injury Prevention
- Safety Issues for Cycling
- Emergency Procedures
- Teaching Skills and Class Development
- Motivation and Teaching Skills
- Hands-on training applications
- Indoor Cycling Manual
- Test Review
- Q & A sessions with our Fitness Experts
- Indoor Cycling written and practical examinations
Online Indoor Cycling Instructor Certification
Online Course Packet Includes:
- NFPA Indoor Cycling Instructor Manual (mailed / received 3-5 business days)
- 20 Instructional videos
- Exam Study Guide
- Practical Guides and Tips
- Online Indoor Cycling Instructor Examination
Certification seminar dates