NFPA Personal Trainer Certification
Our goal is not only to help you build a successful personal training career but to provide you with the skill and knowledge to become one of the finest and well respected certified personal trainers in your area. The NFPA Personal Trainer Certification is designed for individuals who want to work with clients one-on-one or in small groups to reach their fitness goals. Upon successful completion of the course and test you will possess the knowledge and ability to design a fitness program for all fitness levels, whether you choose to work from a home gym, health club or a client’s home.
The NFPA Personal Trainer Certification course is nationally recognized and provides the most extensive and current science with practical understanding, leading you to a successful career. Our Personal Trainer Certification course will enable you to design and implement safe and effective exercise programs, while learning communication skills, and motivation techniques for not only your success, but your client’s success as well.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must obtain a CPR/AED card before results and CPT certificate can be issued.
- You may sit through the seminar and exam; but, you will not receive any testing results until you provide proof of current CPR/AED information.
- CPR/AED certification must include live skills component. Renewals for CPR/AED can be online based.
For your convenience the NFPA offers two formats of the Personal Trainer Certification course.
home study course
The NFPA Home Study Course allows you to study at home and learn at your own pace. This study option is for individuals who are unable to attend a live seminar. The comprehensive Home Study Personal Trainer Certification Packet will give you the skills and education you need to be recognized as a premier fitness professional in the fitness industry. Our Personal Trainer Certification is designed for individuals who desire to work with clients one-on-one or in small groups to reach their fitness goals.
Course Packet Includes:
- NFPA Personal Trainer Resource Manual
- Exam Study Guide
- Practical Guides and Tips
- NFPA Personal Trainer Certification Examination
This comprehensive evening Personal Trainer Certification will give you the skills and education you need to be recognized as a premier fitness professional in the fitness industry. Our Personal Trainer Certification is designed for individuals who desire to work with clients one-on-one or in small groups to reach their fitness goals.
NFPA Personal Trainer Seminar Includes:
- Exercise Physiology
- Applied Anatomy
- Kinesiology / Biomechanics
- Risk Factors / Health Screening
- Special Populations
- Sports Nutrition
- Fitness Assessment and Testing
- Cardiovascular Training / Program Design
- Resistance Training Technique (practical in weight room with exercise equipment)
- Resistance Training Program Design
- Flexibility Program Design
- Body Composition Lab
Live seminar dates
July 20-22, 2018
August 3-5, 2018
September 7-9, 2018
October 5-7, 2018
November 2-4, 2018
December 7-9, 2018